it's really hard to believe that olivia is turning 1 year old in two weeks. there are times that i still feel like she was just born not too long ago.
some of the newer more recent things she's been able to do:
- she can now stand up and take a couple steps without any support.
- she can climb off the bed on her own.
- she calls karen "ma" and both grandmas "ah-ma"; still working on "pa" for me tho'
- we can actually interact with her a little bit as she actually answers "hao" (OK in chinese) when we ask her something.
- she hadn't grown any teeth for the longest time but she's got 6 now... 4 up top and 2 on the bottom. she's still barely got any hair tho'!
it's been amazing to see her development. she's constantly learning and doing something new, which is really rewarding and just a great joy to watch.
here are some photos taken the past couple weeks.....
with the bicycle craze sweeping across taiwan, olivia was not to be left out. here she is riding her new bike in the garage. (thanks to ariel for this bike)
***honk - honk*** that koala makes a honking sound when squeezed, which olivia just loves to do.
olivia loves to get up onto the driver's seat and hold the steering wheel. future speed demon!
***vroom - vroom***
with olivia's best friend, cousin ethan.
taking a "walk" on the bed.